The New MX-C300W is a 4-in-1 color MFP that offers a number of SOHO's productivity features and functionality, small and medium or large office groups that require desktop MFP or cabinets.
With its powerful printing, copying, scanning and faxing capabilities, it is ideal to handle the demands of everyday workflow from a small working group environment; and thanks to its compact design, it can fit into any small space.
The MX-C300W has an output speed of up to 30 ppm in both color and black & white and with automatic duplex printing can produce high-quality business documents in 600 x 600 dpi - plus with a programmable easy-to-read LCD control panel. function buttons and two component development systems that provide an impressive quality.
Full color network scanning with scans to email, network folders and FTP to speed up communication. Electronic sorting helps improve productivity and USB ports make scanning / printing straight from USB easy. Users can also connect the MX-C300W to the wireless network and print wirelessly from the user's Smartphone or tablet. Other useful features include full fax functionality (with PC-Fax & inbound routing to send faxes to the right destination) and Copy of ID.
Designed with low power consumption & short heating time, the machine is also environmentally friendly; by optimizing toner usage with the Save Toner mode & also complying with the latest Energy Star criteria.
Driver-technology.blogspot.com provide to you ie Sharp MX-C300W printer driver that may fit your needs and other users. The Sharp MX-C300W driver is powered by the Windows operating system, Mac OS, Linux. We are not a lot of small talk, please be downloaded below MX-C300W driver for your printer machine.
Sharp MX-C300W Detail SpecificationsCopier
- Original paper size: Max. A4 (8 1/2" x 14")
- First copy time*3: Full colour: 18 sec. B/W: 10 sec.
- Continuous copy: Max. 999 copies
- Resolution (colour, B/W)
- Scan*4: 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi
- Print: 600 x 600 dpi
- Gradation : Equivalent to 256 levels
- Zoom range: 25 to 400% (25 to 200% using RSPF) in 1% increments
- Preset copy ratios: Metric: 8 ratios (4R/4E), inch: 5 ratios (3R/2E)
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Supported OS: Windows Server® 2003, Windows Server® 2003 R2, Windows Server® 2008, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
- Printing protocols: *8LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), IPP, FTP for downloading print files
- PDL - Standard: PCL 6 emulation, PostScript® 3™ emulation
- Available fonts: 80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PostScript 3 emulation
Sharp MX-C300W Installation Instructions
- First extract the driver files.
- Then double-click to apply ".exe" to run it.
- Further extract the file.
- If so, click on "Custom installation".
- Connected to this computer.
- Click Next.
- Click Next.
- Wait for the current printer driver installation is configuring your new software.
- Recently Click OK to finish.