Sharp MX-M1055 Printer Drivers & Software ~ From walk-up office environments and enterprise data centers to CRD spaces and high-volume copies, Sharp MX-M1055 High-Speed graphics unit and Sharp's latest Light Production Monochrome provide advanced technology and features that will streamline the User document workflow like never before.
The New Sharp MX-M1055 has been manufactured from the ground up to handle the stringent demands of high-volume environments. With two engine speeds (105ppm and 120ppm), standard networks and flexible configurations, these high volume workhorses work best where productivity and reliability are critical. The high-resolution 15.4 "(measured diagonal) screen, the touchscreen features a real-time scan preview with snap shots and intuitive taps to help ensure that User documents are produced with accuracy and no wastage.
With Sharp's Sharp toner technology combined with the correct 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and Adobe PostScript, the Users business can produce professional-looking monochrome documents with sharp, economical image quality. New paper feed options use air feed technology, which provides enhanced reliability and media capabilities.
Whether in corporate data centers or high-volume CRDs, the New MX-M1055 stands out as a high performing MFP that Users can rely on. The MX-M1055 pumps 120 or 105 ppm pure B / W documents in ultra fine 1,200 dpi detail. Efficiency comes from duplex scanning and rock-solid feeding technology that minimizes misuse.
And convenience comes from the choice of Fiery Print Server and Command WorkStation software, which lets Users manage print jobs correctly from the 15.5-inch color touch panel MFP. With flexible configuration and finishing options, the M1055 provides walk-up and usage solutions even for the busiest print-on-demand environment.
Driver-technology.blogspot.com provide to you ie Sharp MX-M1055 printer driver that may fit your needs and other users. The MX-M1055 driver is powered by the Windows operating system, Mac OS, Linux. We are not a lot of small talk, please be downloaded below MX-M1055 driver for your printer machine.
Sharp MX-M1055 SpecificationSharp MX-M1055 Copier
- Original paper size: Max. A3 (11" x 17")
- First copy time*5: 3.2 sec.
- Continuous copy: Max. 9,999 copies
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi
- Print: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
- Gradation: Equivalent to 256 levels
- Zoom range: 25 to 400% (25 to 200% using DSPF) in 1% increments
- Preset copy ratios: Metric: 10 ratios (5R/5E), Inch: 8 ratios (4R/4E)
- Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, macOS Sierra
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
- Printing protocols*10: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
- Standard: PCL 6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Option*11: XPS
- Available fonts: 80 fonts for PCL, 139 fonts for Adobe PostScript 3
Sharp MX-M1055 Installation Instructions
- First extract the driver files.
- Then double-click to apply ".exe" to run it.
- Further extract the file.
- If so, click on "Custom installation".
- Connected to this computer.
- Click Next.
- Click Next.
- Wait for the current printer driver installation is configuring your new software.
- Recently Click OK to finish.