Sharp MX-M365N Printer Drivers & Software - Thanks to a 10.1-inch multi-touch-capable colour LCD touchscreen, the Sharp MX-M365N a B/W MFP with full-colour network scanning offers effortless navigation and intuitive ease of use. For smooth document feeding and enhanced efficiency, the MX-M365N boasts a high-speed Duplex Single Pass Feeder. Other advanced functions include a wide selection of finishing options for attractive document finishing, standard-equipped security functions for total peace of mind, and handy mobile access for on-the-go productivity.
The Sharp MX-M365N gets its eco edge from advanced environmental technologies incorporated throughout the MFP from its hardware and electrical system down to its software and supplies. Even its short warm-up time of 12 seconds produces substantial energy savings. The new Mycrostoner-CAP is one of those eco-boosting supplies. The low melting point of this proprietary toner lets it get the job done with less energy than conventional toner requires.
Simple hand gestures and a 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen let even first-time users navigate the MX-M365N with ease. Thanks to multi-touch operation, two-finger pinch and spread gestures facilitate Web browsing and make it easy to shrink and enlarge images in Advanced Preview. Equally easy one-touch commands, such as flick, drag, and tap, provide quick onscreen access to MFP functions and ultra-smooth intuitive operation.
A Web browsing option adds full Internet access for viewing and printing out Web pages and PDF files via the Sharp MX-M365N’s LCD without using a PC.
Leading the way to document productivity is a 150-sheet high-speed DSPF (duplex single pass feeder) that gives the Sharp MX-M365N quick scanning speeds of up to 85 opm for one-sided originals and 170 opm* for two-sided originals in both colour and B/W. For added convenience, an optional 500 + 2,000-sheet paper drawer increases the MX-M365N’s total paper capacity to 6,600 sheets. And a variety of finishing options, including a 4,000-sheet A3 saddle stitch finisher, makes for attractive and efficient document finishing.
Driver-technology.blogspot.com provide to you ie Sharp MX-M365N printer driver that may fit your needs and other users. The MX-M365N driver is powered by the Windows operating system, Mac OS, Linux. We are not a lot of small talk, please be downloaded below MX-M365N driver for your printer machine.
Sharp MX-M365N Details Specification
- Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
- Printing protocols: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
- Standard: PCL 6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Option: XPS*15
- Available fonts: 80 fonts for PCL, 139 fonts for Adobe PostScript 3
Sharp MX-M365N Installation Instructions
- Extract file driver.
- Browse to “Setup.exe” file and then run it.
- Click “Next”
- Press “Yes” button and then go to next step
- Choose “Install with USB connection”, click “Next”
- Wait for moment.
- Choose “Restart computer now” and press “Exit”.
Sharp MX-M365N Drivers Download
[Download] MX-M365N for MAC OS Driver Package Software
[Download] Windows 32 bit OS Driver Package Software
[Download] Windows 64 bit OS Driver Package Software
[Download] Windows Software Option Package Software
[Download] Linux Linux/Cups PPD Software
[Download] Windows OS Driver Package Software
[Download] Windows 32 Bit OS Driver Package
[Download] Windows 64 Bit OS Driver Package
[Download] Windows WHQL OS Software Package