The Sharp MX-3071 Advanced Series color document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Color Advanced Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
The new MX-3071 Color Advanced Series offers businesses powerful multitasking features, enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today’s busy office environments.
Sharp MX-M464N Detail FEATURES
- 30 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 150 sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Award-winning customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- Leading-edge security with End-of-Lease feature
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Quad-core multitasking controller
- Standard wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility
Sharp MX-M464N Drivers and Utilities DownloadDOWNLOAD - Windows 64 Bit OS Driver Package,PCL6/PS/PPD Print Driver
DOWNLOAD - Windows 32 Bit OS Driver Package,PCL6/PS/PPD Print Driver
DOWNLOAD - Mac OS Driver Package,PS Mac OS 10.6 to 10.7
DOWNLOAD - Mac OS Driver Package,PS Mac OS 10.8 to 10.14
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS,High Speed TWAIN Driver
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS,PC Fax Driver
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS,TWAIN Driver
Sharp MX-M464N Installation Instructions
- Extract file driver.
- Browse to ''setup''.exe file and then run it.
- Click ''Next''
- Press “Yes” button and then go to next step
- Choose ''Install with USB connection'', click ''Next''
- Wait for moment.
- Choose ''Restart computer now'' and press ''Exit''