The Sharp MX-B402 is an A4 Frontier model that blends more efficient, sustainable supplies with common, award-winning Frontier Series architecture. The toner cartridge of the MX-B402 has double the toner capacity and lifespan versus that of the previous MX-B401 model, from 10,000 to 20,000 pages! This benefits the customer by helping to reduce potential downtime and maintenance intervals. The MX-B402 now utilizes a tool-free, refillable developer system. Similar to the developer systems used in Sharp's award-winning A3 Monochrome MFPs, the MX-B402’s developer system is now designed to be refilled. In addition, a large 7" wide screen color touch-panel simplifies operation by providing an intuitive user interface to keep ahead of today's fast-paced office document distribution needs. Incorporating next-generation Common Controller architecture, the Frontier Series provides uniform functionality and operability as found in Sharp's award-winning MFP product line. This model also offers modular expandability, remote-access capabilities, and a value-added approach award-winning Sharp OSA® platform, and the industry-leading Sharp security suite to protect data and control access.
- Doubled toner yield and refillable, tool-free developer
- Easy-to-use document filing system with thumbnail preview
- Fast, crisp prints and copies - up to 40 pages per minute
- ImageSEND™ technology scans documents to 7 destinations
- Large 7" high-resolution widescreen color touch display
- Powerful 800 MHz controller for true multi-tasking
- Sharp OSA® technology - streamline workflow
Sharp MX-B402 Drivers and Utilities DownloadDOWNLOAD - MAC OS Driver Package,Mac OS 10.10-10.14 Print Drivers
DOWNLOAD - MAC OS Driver Package,PS Mac OS 10.9 PPD
DOWNLOAD - Windows 32/64 Bit OS Driver Package WHQL Certified,Universal Driver
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS WHQL Certified,WHQL TWAIN Driver
Sharp MX-B402 Installation Instructions
- Extract file driver.
- Browse to "Setup.exe" file and then run it.
- Click "Next"
- Press "Yes" button and then go to next step
- Choose "Install with USB connection", click "Next"
- Wait for moment.
- Choose "Restart computer now" and press "Exit"