The Sharp MX-C312 is an exciting example of the Sharp Frontier Series, bringing brilliant color output closer to your workgroup with Hybrid Design that has a small footprint to fit into environments others won't, yet isn't small on functionality. A large 7" screen color touch-panel simplifies operation by providing an intuitive user interface to keep ahead of today’s fast-paced office document distribution needs. Incorporating next-generation common controller architecture, the Frontier Series provides uniform functionality and operability as found in Sharp's award-winning MFP product line. This model also offers modular expandability, remote-access capabilities, and a value-added approach to network and software integration. The MX-C312 model also incorporates Sharp's award-winning Sharp OSA® platform and the industry-leading Sharp security suite to protect data and control access.
- Crisp, color prints and copies - up to 31 pages per minute
- Direct USB Scanning and PDF Printing
- Easy-to-use document filing system with thumbnail preview
- ImageSEND™ technology scans documents to 7 destinations
- Large 7" high-resolution widescreen color touch display
- Powerful 800 MHz controller for true multi-tasking
- Sharp OSA® development platform helps streamline workflow
Sharp MX-C312 Drivers and Utilities DownloadDOWNLOAD - MAC OS Driver Package for MX-C312,Mac OS 10.8-10.13 Print Drivers
DOWNLOAD - MAC OS Driver Package for MX-C312,Mac OS 10.4-10.9 Print Drivers
DOWNLOAD - Windows 32 bit OS Driver Package for MX-C312,PCL, PS, PPD, XPS, Universal
DOWNLOAD - Windows 64 bit OS Driver Package for MX-C312,PCL, PS, PPD, XPS, Universal
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package for MX-C312,PC-FAX, TWAIN, Sharp Statu
DOWNLOAD - Windows 32/64 Bit OS Driver Package WHQL Certified,Universal Driver
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS WHQL Certified,WHQL TWAIN
Sharp MX-C312 Installation Instructions
- Extract file driver.
- Browse to "Setup.exe" file and then run it.
- Click "Next"
- Press "Yes" button and then go to next step
- Choose "Install with USB connection", click "Next"
- Wait for moment.
- Choose "Restart computer now" and press "Exit"