The Sharp MX-M3071 Advanced Series monochrome document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Monochrome Advanced Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
The new MX-M3071 Monochrome Advanced Series offers businesses powerful multitasking features, enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments.
Sharp MX-M3071 Detail FEATURES
- 30 ppm B&W networked digital MFP
- 150 sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Award-winning customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- Leading-edge security with End-of-Lease feature
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Quad-core multitasking controller
- Standard wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility
DOWNLOAD - Linux/ Cups PPD PS Mac
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS,TWAIN Driver
DOWNLOAD - Windows 64 Bit OS Driver Package,WHQL PCL6/PS/PPD Print Driver
DOWNLOAD - Mac OS Driver Package PS Mac OS 10.9 to 10.14
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS,PC Fax Driver
DOWNLOAD - Windows OS Print Driver Package 32/64 Bit OS,UD3 Universal Driver PCL 6
DOWNLOAD - Windows Software Option Package 32/64 Bit OS,WHQL TWAIN Driver
Sharp MX-M3071 Installation Instructions
- Extract file driver.
- Browse to "Setup.exe" file and then run it.
- Click "Next"
- Press "Yes" button and then go to next step
- Choose "Install with USB connection", click "Next"
- Wait for moment.
- Choose "Restart computer now" and press "Exit"